GENG BUDAK SEKOLAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GENG BUDAK SEKOLAH

SELAMAT DATANG KE GENG BUDAK SEKOLAH

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paradise of Malaysia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Puzzle

Paradise of Malaysia Empty
PostSubject: Paradise of Malaysia   Paradise of Malaysia EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Imbak Canyon a.k.a. Paradise of Malaysia is located in Kota Kinabalu. It is dubbed as one of the last remaining "paradises" of Malaysia. To go there, you must drive five-hour from Kota Kinabalu. Yayasan Sabah the one who managed this Imbak Canyon and involved in the conservation, research, training, education and nature recreation activities. Besides, the Imbak Canyon is a catchment area for two important rivers in the sate. The rivers are, Sungai Imbak and Sungai Kinabatangan which not only provides water but also serves as a mode of transportation and livelihood source for those living in the area. You can also see this latest video about Imbak Canyon-->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOEo8mccR58

https://www.facebook.com/#!/petronas1
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hot

PostSubject: Re: Paradise of Malaysia   Paradise of Malaysia EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 pm

I never heard about Gunung Kuli, until I watch this video. Otherwise, Imbak Canyon was in the Gunung Kuli area..what a unique name! Very useful info.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Paradise of Malaysia   Paradise of Malaysia EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Mr. Hot wrote:
I never heard about Gunung Kuli, until I watch this video. Otherwise, Imbak Canyon was in the Gunung Kuli area..what a unique name! Very useful info.

Yea, most of us didn't realize there is a mountain in Imbak Canyon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradise of Malaysia   Paradise of Malaysia Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradise of Malaysia
Page 1 of 1